What does “Operating Knowledge of Computer” mean?
A. Basic computer skills
B. Advanced computer programming
C. Cloud computing
D. Artificial intelligence development
More Details on Operating Knowledge of Computer
- Operating Knowledge of Computer encompasses the foundational understanding and skills required for effective computer use.
- It includes the ability to navigate the computer’s operating system, whether it’s Windows, macOS, or Linux, and perform essential tasks such as opening and closing applications, managing files and folders, and configuring basic system settings.
- Operating knowledge covers general tasks like web browsing, sending and receiving emails, and using office productivity software (e.g., word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations).
- Basic troubleshooting skills, such as resolving common software issues, connecting peripheral devices like printers or external drives, and configuring network connections, are also part of this knowledge.
- Operating knowledge is vital for computer users in various contexts, from personal computer usage to professional environments. It serves as a foundation upon which more advanced computer skills can be built.