SJVN Limited has issued a notification announcing vacancies for 50 Field Engineers. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online after reading the notification thoroughly and meeting the eligibility criteria. The online application and fee payment for the SJVN Recruitment 2023 Field Engineer will begin on April 7, 2023, and will continue until April 28, 2023. Candidates are required to send the printed application form along with payment receipt and certificates by May 19, 2023, which is the last date for submission.
SJVN Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam (SJVN) Limited|
|Name of Vacancy||Field Engineer Vacancy|
|Payment Mode||Debit/Credit/Net Banking|
|Last date for sending application print out||19/05/2023|
Note*:Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Latest Central Government Jobs|
SJVN Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The upper age limit for the SJVN Limited Field Engineer vacancies is between 35 to 45 years. However, age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Upper Age Limit: 35 – 45 Years
SJVN Recruitment 2023: Education
The SJVN Limited Field Engineer vacancies require candidates with a degree in the relevant discipline. There are a total of 50 vacancies available for this post.
SJVN Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The application fee for SJVN Limited Field Engineer vacancies is Rs. 590/- (500/- + 18% GST) for General, EWS, and OBC candidates. However, SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. Candidates can make the payment through various modes such as debit card, credit card, internet banking, etc.
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- For General/EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.590/- (500/- + 18% GST)
SJVN Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Here are the steps to apply for the SJVN Recruitment 2023 Field Engineer vacancies at SJVN Limited:
- Visit the official website of SJVN Limited at www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Click on the “Career” tab and select the “Recruitment” option.
- Find the advertisement for the Field Engineer vacancies and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register on the website by providing a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in your personal and educational details as required.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500/- plus GST@18%) for General/EWS and OBC candidates, using a Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking mode.
- Upload a scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature.
- After submitting the online application, take a printout of the preview of the application form.
- Attach the payment receipt, experience details (clearly stating Executive experience in Solar/Wind power Project), and certificates in support of Educational/Professional Qualification, Age, Category, Experience, etc.
- Send the printout of the application form and the above-mentioned documents to the following address: Advt. No. 110/2023, O/o DGM (Recruitment), SJVN Limited, Shakti Sadan, Corporate Head Quarters, Shanan Shimla, HP-171006.
- Ensure that the application reaches the SJVN office on or before the prescribed last date for sending the printout of the application.