ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Rajasthan has released a notification for the recruitment of 91 Medical and Teaching Faculty vacancies on a contract basis. The vacancies include positions for Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident, and others. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview on 18th and 19th April 2023. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking employment in the medical and teaching fields.
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Rajasthan|
|Name of Vacancy||Professor, Asst Professor, Sr Resident & Other|
|Walk in Date||18 & 19-04-2023|
|ESIC Government Jobs||Latest Central Government Jobs|
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Age Limit refers to the minimum and maximum age criteria set by an organization for candidates who are willing to apply for a job. It is an important eligibility criterion and varies from position to position, as well as for different categories such as general, SC, ST, OBC, etc. Age relaxation is also provided for certain categories as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment Age Limit as on 18 & 19th April 2023
- Sr Resident [Maximum ]: 45 Years
- Other Posts [Maximum ]: 67 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: Education
The qualification criteria for the various positions are as follows:
- For Faculty: As per National Medical Commission (NMC) or Medical Council of India (MCI) Guidelines
- For Super Speciality & Super Speciality Specialist: MBBS degree
- For Adjunct Faculty: MBBS with PG (MD/ DNB) in the concerned specialty
- For Senior Residents: Postgraduate degree or diploma in the concerned specialty For more details on the qualification requirements, candidates are advised to refer to the official notification.
ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The application fee for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- For candidates belonging to all other categories, the fee is Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST/ESIC (Regular Employees)/Female candidates, Ex-servicemen & PH candidates, the application fee is exempted and is Nil.
How to Apply:
- The walk-in interviews for ESIC Rajasthan Recruitment 2023 will be conducted on 18th and 19th April 2023.
- Mode of the interview will be offline.
- The venue for the interview is the Academic Block, ESIC MCH, Desula Mia, Alwar (Rajasthan) 301030.