The Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has announced recruitment for the positions of Lecturer and Assistant Professor on a contract basis. A total of 194 vacancies are available for qualified candidates. Those interested in applying for these positions must review the details below and complete the online application before the specified deadline.
AP RGUKT Notification 2024 Overview
|Name of the Organization
|Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
|Name of Vacancy
|Lecturer & Assistant Professor
|PG (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com) (Relevant Subject)
|Assistant Professor Qualification
|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M,Tech (Relevant Subject)
|Last date for application
|22-01-2024 (05:00 PM)
|AP Govt Jobs
|Latest Ap Govt Jobs
AP RGUKT Notification 2024 Age Limit
There is no specific mention of age criteria in the provided information. However, candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification for any age-related requirements or relaxations.
AP RGUKT Notification 2024: Education
- Lecturer (61 Vacancies):
- Qualification: Post Graduation in the relevant subject (M.A/M.Sc/M.Com)
- Assistant Professor (133 Vacancies):
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in the relevant subject
Candidates are required to possess the mentioned educational qualifications in order to be eligible for the respective positions.
AP RGUKT Notification 2024: How to Apply Online
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. The last date for submitting the online application is 22nd January 2024, until 05:00 PM. Candidates are advised to read the full notification before filling out the application form. Below are the steps to apply:
- Visit the Official Website:
- Candidates should visit the official website of RGUKT to access the online application portal.
- Online Application:
- Click on the “Apply Online” link provided in the notification.
- Fill in Details:
- Complete the online application form with accurate details as per the educational qualifications and personal information.
- Ensure all the required documents are uploaded and submit the application before the deadline.
- Print Application Form:
- After successful submission, candidates should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
It is advisable to keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt safe for future reference. Candidates must ensure that they fill in all the required details correctly and submit the application form before the last date of submission.