Bank of Baroda has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Branch Receivables Manager on a contract basis. The total number of vacancies for this post is 159. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested in the vacancy can apply online through the official website. The application process started on 26-03-2022 and the latest update regarding the recruitment process was released on 22-04-2023.
It is important for the candidates to carefully go through the notification and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying. The selection process will be based on a written exam and an interview. The contract period for this post will be for a period of one year initially, which can be extended based on the performance of the candidate.
Candidates who are selected for the post of Branch Receivables Manager will be responsible for managing the receivables portfolio of the branch and ensuring timely collection of dues. This is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a challenging role in the banking sector.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of Vacancy||Branch Receivables Manager|
|Payment Mode||Debit/Credit/Net Banking|
|Last date for sending application print out||11/05/2023|
Note*:Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Apply Online [Re-open]||Click Here|
|Notification [Re-open]||Click Here|
|Central Bank Jobs||Latest Bank Jobs|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The eligibility criteria for the Bank of Baroda Branch Receivables Manager recruitment, as on the cutoff date of 01.04.2023, with respect to age is as follows:
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Maximum age: 35 years
Candidates who are within this age limit are eligible to apply for the Branch Receivables Manager post. It is important to note that the age relaxation for reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC, and PWD candidates will be provided as per the government norms. Candidates must refer to the official notification for detailed information on age relaxation and other eligibility criteria.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023: Education
The educational qualifications required for the Bank of Baroda Branch Receivables Manager recruitment are as follows:
- Candidates should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India/Government bodies/AICTE.
- Candidates who possess a Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any discipline will be preferred.
It is important for the candidates to ensure that they have completed their graduation from a recognized university before applying for the post of Branch Receivables Manager. Candidates who possess additional qualifications or experience in the relevant field will have an added advantage during the selection process. Candidates must refer to the official notification for detailed information on the eligibility criteria.
The post-qualification work experience required for the Bank of Baroda Branch Receivables Manager recruitment is as follows:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of overall work experience.
- Out of the 2 years of work experience, at least 1 year of experience should be in the collection profile with banks/NBFCs/financial institutions or related industries in India.
It is important for the candidates to have relevant work experience in the collection profile, as this will be a crucial factor in the selection process. Candidates must provide valid work experience certificates from their previous employers as proof of their experience. It is advisable for the candidates to refer to the official notification for detailed information on the post-qualification work experience requirements.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023: How to Apply online
Here are the steps to apply online for the Bank of Baroda Branch Receivables Manager recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda at www.bankofbaroda.in.
- Go to the careers section and click on the recruitment notification for Branch Receivables Manager.
- Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the apply online link and fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature, and other relevant documents as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway using your debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Review all the details entered in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
It is advisable to keep a copy of the application form and fee receipt safe for future reference. Candidates must ensure that they fill in all the required details correctly and submit the application form before the last date of submission.